The July 2022 Grownup Dish newsletter features summer recipes, book reviews, things I’m digging, midlife musings and more. Plus there’s a review of the place I’ve been consistently vacationing for over twenty years and a sneak peek at BeautyCounter’s mystery boxes.
SUMMER RECIPES IDEAL FOR JULY 4TH
- Easy No-Mess Corn on the Grill
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
- Wagyu Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- Quick & Easy Southern Tomato Pie
- Baked Zucchini Fries with Smoky Ketchup
- Peach and Tomato Caprese Salad
HAVE YOU SEEN MY LATEST VIDEOS?
Click the links below – It really helps me out when you like and comment.
- Trying the Marilyn Monroe Filter
- Do You Talk To Your Pet Like This?
- Thrive Market Haul (& Discount Code)
- Do You Have All Five?
- World’s Smallest Handcuffs
- PAIR Eyewear Pride Collection – This one went viral
- Does Your Dog Like Cottage Cheese?
- Why Renaissance Paintings Are of Chubby Women – this one also blew up
- 1990’s Song Challenge
- Fruit Washing Hack That Makes Your Berries Last Longer
- Creamy Frozen Yogurt Bark