Let’s talk dirty. Dirty laundry. I’ve been a fan of Dropps laundry detergent for a long time. I recently tried their new Dropps Active Wash Laundry Pods and I can’t wait to tell you all about them. Plus you’ll get a great discount when you shop with my link and use discount code grownup15.
Say Goodbye to Permastink.
Does your activewear have a lingering smell? Do you struggle to get the stink out of your kids sports uniforms? Do your clothes from hot yoga smell like BO even after you wash them?
Now you can give your activewear a fresh reset with every wash with Dropps Active Wash Laundry Detergent Pods. Here are just a few reasons I reach for it all the time:
- It’s a performance detergent specifically designed for activewear and synthetic fabrics.
- Anti-permastink formula with odor control technology helps eliminate and prevent even week-old odors, so they don’t linger or reactivate with body heat.
- Workout clothes are expensive! The detergent formula helps preserve and protect the elasticity and tech properties of performance fabrics like yoga pants, sports bras, uniforms, and your favorite athleisure wear so clothes stay stretchy, wickable and breathable
- Dye-free, Phosphate-Free, Phthalate-Free, Paraben-Free, Optical Brightener-Free. Never tested on animals.
- Compostable cardboard packaging. Delivered right to your house with no shipping fees.
- Compatible with all machines (HE & standard)
- Three scents available – Unscented, Fresh Start, and Rose Energy
Shop with this link and discount code grownup15 to save 15% on any Dropps purchase.
Use this link and discount code grownup15 to save on ANY Dropps product.
My Other Favorite Products From Dropps:
- Active Wash Laundry Detergent – Per the review above, this is what I’m using for our gym clothes and it even comes in an unscented version
- Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent – this is our day-to-day laundry detergent. It works great, it’s affordable and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
- Dishwasher Detergent – We just recently switched to Dropps dishwasher detergent. It works as well as Cascade without all of the harsh chemicals. And it’s cheaper.
- Swedish Dish Cloths – If you knew how many rolls of paper towels we went through, you’d be astonished. In an effort to cut down, I bought a three-pack of these reusable dish cloths. They are super absorbent and can be used over and over again. The best part? When they get dirty you can either throw them in with your laundry OR wash them in the top rack of the dishwasher. I got them about 6 weeks ago and I’m still on my first one, so I think it’s going to last a looooong time.
- Wool Dryer Balls – Ditch the over-scented dryer sheets that coat your clothes with chemicals and actually make them harder to get clean. This set of four dryer balls will last for 10,000 loads (yes you read that right) and they soften, de-wrinkle and reduce your drying time. If you miss having a fragrance, just sprinkle them with a drop or two of essential oil before starting the dryer. It works like a charm!