This sweet and savory Whole-30 3-ingredient fruit salsa elevates a simple grilled protein (chicken, fish, pork, steak), makes a great topping for tacos and burritos and is a delicious appetizer when served with chips.
- 1 medium/large ripe peach or nectarine or mango (or 2–3 apricots), pit removed, diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar or lemon/lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- (optional) chopped herbs – cilantro, parsley, mint, basil
- (optional) red pepper flakes or finely chopped chile pepper – if you want some heat
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and let marinate for 10 minutes before serving.
- Proportions in this recipe serve 2-3 but you can easily double or triple the recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: recipe
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: salsa, fruit salsa, peach salsa, nectarine salsa, apricot salsa, mango salsa