This super easy roasted cauliflower recipe combines two of today’s hottest superfoods: turmeric and cauliflower. And you can whip it up in 30 minutes on a sheet pan, making it an ideal recipe for a weeknight dinner. Turmeric roasted cauliflower has become one of my go-to recipes. One bite and you’ll understand why.
- One head of cauliflower, separated into florets (about 4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, melted ghee or grass-fed butter (I like Kalona)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with the oil (or substitute melted ghee or butter).
- Add the lemon juice, turmeric, chili powder, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper and stir until the mixture evenly coats the cauliflower.
- Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 25 minutes until it is tender and slightly browned.
For Whole30 compliant or vegan version, use melted ghee or olive oil, rather than butter.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: recipe
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cauliflower, roasted cauliflower, tumeric, roasted vegetables, sheet pan meal