One of my favorite self-care products is a lush microfiber hair towel, and this one from Kitsch is a winner. I hate getting out of the shower and having my hair drip water down my back. Plus, I like to get my hair semi-dry before I start blow drying (otherwise it takes forever!)
The soft & absorbent Kitsch microfiber hair towel is made from organic cotton and bamboo making it kind to the environment, and gentle for your skin & hair. Most important, it’s super absorbent. The towel is well designed with a button on the back and loop on the front, so that once you put your hair in it, it stays put. It accommodates all hair lengths while providing comfort during your post shower routines.
I got the plain white one, but it comes in a bunch of fun prints.
Kitsch Microfiber Hair Towel Features:
- Soft natural material is gentle on all hair types
- Friction-free drying in a fraction of time
- Helps reduce heat drying time
- Helps tame frizz & reduce hair breakage
- Chemical-free & fully biodegradable
- Stretch elastic trim creates an easy pocket to accommodate all hair lengths
- Stylish design
- Highly absorbent 100% natural fibers
- Packaging functions as a reusable waterproof travel pouch
- Woman owned business