The September 2022 Grownup Dish newsletter features fall comfort food, decluttering tips, a fresh helping of midlife musings and lots of things I’ve been digging. Also, I did my first Instagram Live as part of Michele Sammons’ Bright Side interview series. You can watch it HERE.
Have You Seen My Latest Videos?
Click the links below – It really helps me out when you like and comment.
- How I Feel About the Never-Ending Construction Next Door
- My Top Two Faults
- Adulthood is the Worst Hood
- Product Review: Last Swab
- She Can Cook
- Smoothie Roundup
- RECIPE: Peach & Tomato Caprese Salad
- RECIPE: Tired of Avocado Toast? Try This!
- My Anxiety Weighs In
- Welcome to the Hot Mess Express
- Celebrating National Dog Day
- When People Ask Me “How’d You Get So Funny?”
- When Your Doctor Prescribes Exercise
- RECIPE: Pesto, Corn & Goat Cheese Pizza
- RECIPE: Viral Green Goddess Salad
- Time To Check My Social Media
LAST CHANCE FOR 30% OFF BEAUTYCOUNTER
The BeautyCounter discount code for new customers ends at the end of Sept. If you’ve been wanting to order, don’t miss out on the opportunity to save 30% when you shop with my link and use code CLEANFORALL30. If you need help choosing products or makeup colors, I’m happy to help. Order with confidence knowing that there’s a generous 60-day return policy. I want you to LOVE what you order, so if you don’t, return it and get a full refund.