This smoothie has it all – sweet peaches, a hint of vanilla, and LOTS of protein. The secret ingredient? Well it isn’t cream. This delicious smoothie packs an extra nutritious punch thanks to the Kalona cottage cheese. Not only does it bump up the protein in the Peaches and Cream Smoothie, but it also gives it a rich, silky texture.
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese (regular or reduced fat) – I prefer Kalona cottage cheese
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins collagen peptides
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 – 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk (Or substitute coconut milk or oat milk)
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until combined.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
To make this a FabFour Smoothie, add a handful of greens before blending.
- Category: recipe
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: smoothie
Keywords: smoothie, shake, protein shake, fab four, body love, fab4smoothie, peach