Homemade Paleo Chimichurri Sauce is so much more than just a topper for steaks. It’s also delicious on chicken, seafood, potatoes, etc. Chock full of fresh herbs and healthy fats, it will add a boost of flavor to all of your meals. And, you can make it in less than 5 minutes.
Chimichurri is an herb-based condiment that is a culinary specialty of Argentina and Uruguay. Typically served alongside grilled meats, it is made from parsley, cilanatro, garlic, salt and pepper in a base of olive oil and vinegar.
Try this healthy recipe and let me know what you think. Be sure to tag #grownupdish or @grownup_dish on Instagram so I can share your posts.
Homemade Paleo Chimichurri Sauce is delicious on chicken, seafood, potatoes, etc. Chock full of fresh herbs, it’ll add a boost of flavor to your food. And you can make it less than 5 minutes!
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, blender or immersion blender and puree until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Category: recipe
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: Argentinian
Keywords: chimichurri, chimichurri sauce, blender