These healthy and easy Crockpot Brussels Sprouts have three ingredients and they come out perfect every time. They’re sugar-free, gluten-free, paleo, vegan and Whole30.
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and trim the ends off of each Brussels sprout, and cut in half.
- Add to CrockPot along with butter (or ghee), mustard, salt, pepper, and water.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours, or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Stir well to distribute the sauce before serving.
Feel free to double or triple the recipe if you need to.
To make the recipe Whole30 compliant, just substitute ghee for the butter and make sure that your Dijon mustard has no added sugar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Category: recipe
- Method: Crock-Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegetable, side dish, brussels sprouts, crock-pot, potluck