Finding the perfect eyeglass frames that complement your face can be tricky. And buying glasses the traditional way is expensive! The good news is that you can save a lot of money by ordering online. Thanks to modern technology you can try on eyeglass frames from the comfort of your home, choose the ones you love, and have your glasses made at a fraction of what you’d pay from an optometrist or the store at the mall. How? By using the PAIR Virtual Try On Tool. Then you can change your look in a snap by using one of PAIR’s hundreds of frame toppers. They come in every color imaginable plus prints and fun patterns for holidays, sports teams, Marvel, Harry Potter and more.
Watch Me Virtually Try On ALL of the Frames
How To Use the PAIR Virtual Try On Tool
All you’ll need is a computer, tablet or cell phone with a camera. Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Click THIS LINK to go the PAIR web site.
- Click the “eyeglasses” tab at the top of the page and choose from “Shop Mens,” “Shop Womens” or “Shop Kids.”
- Scroll down and click the “Virtual Try On” button under each frame.
- Position your face so that your camera views it and the eyeglass frame you’ve selected will instantly appear on your face.
- You can try on different colors of the base frames and use the “Take Photo” button to snap a screenshot.
- When you’re ready to order, be sure to purchase with THIS LINK enter discount code grownupdish to save 10%.
Comparing the PAIR Virtual Try On Tool to the “Real” Frames
Here are some visuals I put together to show you how the screenshots I snapped using the Virtual Try On Tool compare the actual eyeglass frames. The tool does an outstanding job of showing you exactly how the frames will look on your face.
What Makes PAIR Eyewear Different?
PAIR eyeglass frames and toppers let you change your look in a snap. First you choose a “base” frame which comes in a variety of colors ranging from clear to dark. You can wear the base frame alone, or instantly change your look by adding a magnetic frame topper.
The toppers come in every color as well as “specialty” patterns and prints that include Marvel, Harry Potter, Sesame Street, NHL and The NBA There are new toppers released every month so be warned that you’re going to want to keep buying them. The good news is that they’re only $25 each. So compared the price of new glasses, they’re a steal.
You can even buy sunglass toppers which is much more convenient that switching glasses when you head outdoors.
Finding the Perfect Glasses – Flattering Frame Tips
The BEST way to see if eyeglass frames are flattering is to do an online virtual try on. Here are a few other things you might want to consider:
- Face Width. When you look in the mirror do you think your eyes are pretty close together? Or do you feel like you have a wider face? Every style of PAIR frames has a rating that tells if you if they’re best suited for narrow, medium or wide faces.
- Consider Colors That Complement Your Skin Tone. Just as the shape of your face helps determine which frames look best, so does your skin tone. And with PAIR, you can change the look of your glasses to match your favorite outfit as well as your skin tone.
- Your Personality. One of the things I love the most about the PAIR toppers is how they let you express your personality. Whether you love the Lakers, are crazy about Snoopy, or can’t get enough of Halloween, there’s a topper that’ll help you express who you are and what you love. And for you basic bitches, you can get solid colors too.
How Much Does PAIR Cost?
The average cost for prescription glasses in the US is $300. And that price only gives you ONE look. Compare that to PAIR:
- ALL of the base frames cost $60 including single vision lenses! So if you have a simple vision RX, you’re out the door for $60 (plus the cost of any toppers).
- Blue Light Filtering Coating $49
- Premium Ultra Thin Lenses (recommended if your RX is +/- 4.0) $60
- Light Responsive (transition from clear to a darker tint when you go outside) $149
- Progressive Lenses – Correct near, intermediate, and distance fields of vision in one lens – a modern alternative to bifocals or trifocals. $199
- Sunglass Lenses – If you’re only going to use your PAIR as sunglasses, you can get polarized, scratch-resistant lenses that block 100% of UV rays for $99. And you can still add toppers to change your look.
Plus, PAIR has free shipping and returns and a 30-day risk-free trial period.
And, PAIR gives back. For ever pair of glasses purchased, PAIR Eyewear partners with The Eyelliance to provide a free pair of glasses to a child in the developing world.
PAIR Discount for Grownups
Do you want to try Pair Eyewear for yourself? Get 10% off your first order of $60 when you order using this link and code grownupdish.