Make this easy homemade cranberry sauce in minutes. It tastes much better than the store-bought canned version. Healthier too!
- One bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar, honey, or monkfruit sweetener
- 3/4 cup water or orange juice
- Pour cranberries into a medium sauce pan.
- Add remaining ingredients (ginger through water/orange juice).
- Stir and bring mixture to a rolling boil over medium heat.
- When you hear the cranberries start to burst, mash to your desired consistency.
- Serve warm, room temperature or cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to a week or freeze them.
- Recipe can be easily doubled or tripled for a crowd.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: recipe
- Method: stovetop
Keywords: cranberry, cranberry sauce, homemade cranberry sauce, thanksgiving, chutney, cranberry relish