If you haven’t tried Crispy Sheet Pan Broccoli, you are really missing out. This recipe is my favorite way to eat my greens. The sheet pan preparation is quick, easy and there’s only one pan to wash. And, I can’t get enough of the crispy brown edges!
Serve as a side dish with any protein (chicken, beef, fish/shrimp) or combine with cauliflower rice for a Whole30 compliant vegetarian feast.
I make this recipe with M Salt, a combination of salt, ground pepper and garlic. Since buying it a few months ago, I’ve been putting it on alllllllll the things (including this roasted cauliflower salad.) If you don’t have M Salt, just use a mixture of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Try this healthy recipe and let me know what you think. Be sure to tag #grownupdish or @grownup_dish on Instagram so I can share your posts.
If you haven’t tried Crispy Sheet Pan Broccoli, you are really missing out. This recipe is my favorite way to make a big batch of broccoli. The sheet pan preparation is quick, easy and there’s only one pan to wash. And, I can’t get enough of the crispy brown edges!
- 2 large heads broccoli, cut into florets (6 – 8 cups)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons M Salt (combination of salt, pepper and garlic salt)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Toss broccoli florets with olive oil and spice mixture.
- Roast for 20 – 30 minutes, until broccoli is tender and brown and crispy on the edges.
- If you want it super-duper crispy, pop it under the broiler for 2 – 3 additional minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
You can substitute avocado oil or coconut oil for the olive oil.
If you tolerate dairy, the broccoli is delicious garnished with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
Once cooked, this crispy sheet pan broccoli will keep in the refrigerator for 4 – 5 days. Leftovers can be tossed in a salad, soup or stir fry.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: recipe
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegetable, side dish, broccoli, crispy broccoli, burnt broccoli