Use this copycat recipe to make Starbucks medicine ball tea at home and save money as well as 30+ grams of sugar.
- One knob of fresh ginger cut into 1″ portions
- 3 lemons, peeled
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup water
- tea bags
- Blend the ginger, honey, lemons and water in a blender or food processor until well combined.
- Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Use the tea bags and boiling water to make a strong cup of tea.
- Add one of the frozen cubes to your cup and stir until well combined.
- When the cubes are frozen you can remove them from the tray and store them in your freezer in a plastic bag.
- You can also put the frozen cubes into iced tea.
- Totally up to you if you peel the ginger. I didn’t.
Keywords: tea, starbucks, medicine ball tea, starbucks hack, cold remedy, tea recipe, honey citrus mint tea, copycat recipe, starbucks recipe