If you haven’t had avocado toast topped with bacon, do you even brunch? It’s the quintessential brunch dish and it’s so versatile when you add toppings.
- 1 – 2 slices of your favorite bread, lightly toasted
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 of a lemon, juiced
- 2 – 4 slices of cooked bacon Here’s how to cook bacon with no mess.
- Mash ripe avocado with squirt of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast bread.
- Top toast with avocado mixture and two slices of bacon.
- Add additional toppings if desired. (See notes.)
Bacon avocado toast is delicious “as is” or you can top it with eggs, leftover veggies, lox, chopped tomatoes, chopped herbs, etc.
Use whatever bread you like – gluten-free, bagel, english muffin
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: recipe
- Method: toaster
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: toast, avocado toast, breakfast, easy breakfast, brunch