There is so much to LOOOOOVE about this Paleo Chocolate Fudge recipe. Let me count the ways.
- Only 4 clean ingredients.
- Sweetened only with maple syrup. No added sugar!
- You’ll only dirty ONE measuring cup and one saucepan.
- Takes 5 minutes to make.
- Literally melts in your mouth.
- It tastes like REAL CHOCOLATE.
- It’s paleo, keto friendly, gluten free and vegan.
- Did I mention that it was fudgy?
I found this cute silicone ice cube tray in the clearance aisle at Target. But you can also get them on Amazon. Or just use a small dish and cut into squares when cooled. Next time I’m making a double batch!
Try this Paleo Chocolate Fudge recipe and let me know what you think. Be sure to tag #grownupdish or @grownup_dish on Instagram so I can share your posts.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- Heat the four ingredients together in a small saucepan until everything is combined and creamy.
- Pour into a silicone ice cube mold or a small dish. Place in fridge to cool (or in the freezer if you’re impatient like me.)
- Wait an hour. Lick the spoon.
- Unmold (or cut) and shove them in your mouth. Lick lips. Tell everyone you know.
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
If you’re an overachiever you could add chopped nuts, shredded coconut, chocolate chips or a tablespoon of espresso powder (for a mocha flavor.) But they’re damn fine with just 4 ingredients.
Keywords: dessert, candy, fudge, chocolate