Father’s Day and Juneteenth fall on the same day this year: Sunday June 19, 2022. Today I’m sharing my favorite gift ideas for the fathers and father-figures in your life. Whether you’re shopping for a foodie, fashionista, gardener or sports enthusiast, there’s something for everyone, at every price point. And you won’t find anything here that I was paid to endorse. I’ve checked out every single item in the 2022 Father’s Day Gift Guide for Grownups. If it’s not something worth spending my own money on, I would never recommend it.
Also, you can find LOTS of other great gift ideas in my previous gift guides:
- 2022 Mother’s Day Gift Guide for Grownups
- 2021 Father’s Day Gift Guide for Grownups
- 2021 Holiday Gift Guide for Grownups
- 2021 Mother’s Day Gift Guide for Grownups
- 2020 Mother’s Day Gift Guide for Grownups
- 2020 Holiday Gift Guide for Grownups
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Grownups
- List of Discount Codes & Special Offers
Brightland Summer BBQ Collection
Just in time for Father’s Day, Brightland is releasing an exclusive, limited-run Summer BBQ Capsule: a bundle stocked with the essentials for a flavorful, elevated cookout (just add your favorite fresh veggies and protein!). The set includes:
- Titanium-coated stainless steel 16” gold grill tongs
- AWAKE Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Lovingly made in the golden state of California with heirloom olives cold-pressed by a master miller within 90 minutes of harvest, this bold and robust extra virgin olive oil is designed for grilling, roasting, sauteing, and dipping.
- RAPTURE Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar – A raw balsamic vinegar that is double fermented with California Zinfandel grapes and ripe Triple Crown blackberries, Enjoy with BBQ, marinades, salads, and all of summer’s fresh garden bounty.
- Brightland x Burlap & Barrel TERRAIN Spice Blend – A bright and bold blend with a balanced combination of dried herbs, fruits, and chilis, composed of single origin spices equitably sourced directly from farmers. This uniquely delicious spice blend livens up any marinade, dry rub, or fresh crudité dip.
- Grill Lines, a booklet of BBQ recipes by Will Coleman featuring The Summer BBQ Capsule products
Yeti Daytrip Packable Lunch Bag
The GOAT of lunchboxes, everyone wants a Yeti. The Daytrip Lunch Bag takes soggy sandwiches and lukewarm drinks off the menu so you can pack a meal you’ll actually look forward to. Measuring 8.75” L x 5.75” W x 8.75” H the bag collapses down so you can stow it away when you’re finished using it. Plus it comes in a bunch of fun colors.
Protect Kids Not Guns Merchandise
There’s never been a more important time to Protect Kids Not Guns and The Happy Givers is donating proceeds from the sale of their sweatshirts, t-shirts to Mom’s Demand Action, a grassroots movement of Americans fighting for public safety measures that can protect people from gun violence.
Clean Skincare and Grooming For Men
BeautyCounter bans more than 1,800 questionable or harmful ingredients while the US only restricts 30. Here are my favorite products for men:
- CleanDeo in Crisp Sequoia – aluminum-free and formulated for all-day wear
- All Bright C Serum – a best-selling serum with two forms of Vitamin C
- Countersun Daily Sheer Defense SPF 25 – protects against UVA, UVB and HEV blue light
- Daily Shampoo in Bright Grapefruit – a daily essential with strengthening provitamin B5
- Counterman Oil-Free Face Lotion – it’s being discontinued so grab it while you can. My husband LOVES it.
Baddle Pickleball Apparel and Gear
Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the US, and Baddle makes some of the best gear. From moisture-wicking performance shirts, to compression shorts, to tournament approved paddles, you’ll find something for both beginners and dinking champs.
Einova Wireless Charging Valet Tray
An organized and uncluttered nightstand is truly a gift. This wireless charging tray from Einova let’s you charge multiple devices with ample room to also corral glasses, jewelry and other gizmos so you won’t have to go searching for them.
Travel Cup Holder
My husband actually bought this dandy travel cup holder that slides on top of a suitcase for ME and I love it so much that I’m sharing it with YOU. It holds all sizes of cups (and water bottles) to free up your hands. The best part? It packs down completely flat and slides into the pocket of your suitcase when you’re done using it. I hate carrying extra stuff when I travel but this thing is a revelation. And it’s only $13. Your brother, uncle, nephew and father-in-law all need one.
Mini Maglight LED Flashlight
Trust me, this is the BEST mini flashlight I’ve ever used. It’s super small, unbelievably bright, and very sturdy. It comes with a wrist lanyard and a pocket clip making it ideally suited for your bedside table, car, golf bag, or backpack.
Also, you can find lots of my favorite products 365 days/year in the SHOP section of my blog. Here are the shortcuts:
This is not an ad. I have received no compensation for the 2022 Father’s Day Gift Guide For Grownups post. Although I’m not paid to endorse any of the products in this Gift Guide, if you follow my affiliate links to purchase them, I may get a small percentage as a commission—though it won’t cost you an extra penny.