I’m back with a new and updated list of favorite products with an emphasis on supporting companies that align with my values. The 2021 Holiday Gift Guide for Grownups includes foodie favorites, health & beauty, stocking stuffers, clothing and more. Here are the BEST gifts that’ll fit your budget AND your discriminating taste.
You won’t find anything here that I was paid to endorse (although if you shop with my links I may make a small commission.) I’ve personally checked out every single item in the 2021 Holiday Gift Guide for Grownups. If it’s not something worth spending my own money on, I would never recommend it.
After seeing the Ooni pizza oven online for ages, I finally purchased one and we love it! It heats to to 950°F/500°C in 15 minutes and cooks a pizza in about 60 seconds. And you can make food in it as well. This video gives a better description than I could give you. We bought the 16″ gas Koda but there are gas, woodfired, and combo models to suit every preference and budget. Ooni is the largest seller of home pizza ovens in the world … for good reason. ORDER HERE
If you can’t mail a hug, this is the next best thing. Warm, thoughtful, and delightfully personal, this ready-to-eat meal is sending love by the ladle. I sent a bunch of these soup delivery packages to sick friends during Covid and they received rave reviews. Their “standard” packages include your choice of a gourmet soup (that serves six), dinner rolls, cookies, and a beautiful ladle. And for the holidays they also have gingerbread houses and cookie decorating kits. Everything comes beautifully packaged and … the packaging is reusable. Who doesn’t need pretty storage containers? I can’t recommend this company enough. I’ve had a GREAT experience every time I’ve ordered from them. Get 10% off your first purchase when you ORDER HERE
If you’re a regular follower on social media, you know that I post updates about our Lettuce Grow Farmstand all the time. We have the 24 plant version and recently purchased the grow lights so we could move it indoors and garden all winter long. It’s one of the best products I’ve ever purchased! I truly love being able to grow organic produce year round and you do not have to have a green thumb to use it. Once-a-week maintenance is all it takes: add water, add plant food, check the PH. Save $50 when you ORDER HERE.
BEAUTY & SELF CARE
This easy-to-use makeup trio will give you a clean, fresh- faced look in one, two, three. Accentuate eyes with the foolproof Lid Glow Cream Shadow in Moonlit, an exclusive (and universally flattering) shimmering shade made with responsibly sourced mica. Then, add a safer swipe of Think Big All-In-One Mascara (in an adorably small size). Last but not least, treat lips to a wash of sheer, juicy shimmer with The Jellies in Caramel. Voilà!
Detoxify and cleanse your face like the professionals, no matter your skin type, with Aira, the facial steamer designed to clear pores and stimulate circulation. Therapeutic steam made of nano-sized water molecules instantly goes to work hydrating and softening the skin’s surface, detoxifying your pores of impurities and dead skin cells. With your pores clear, you’ll be more receptive to your other skincare products and treatments, making their effects even more potent and beneficial. Feeling worn from a long day? Add your favorite essential oil to Aira and treat yourself with a trip to your very own personal sauna. SHOP HERE
FormFit+ BlueTooth Body Composition Smart Scale
This Formfit+ Bluetooth-enabled body composition smart scale has been a key component of my weight loss journey. The scale links to my phone via an app. Every morning, I get on it first thing and it measures, stores and tracks 13 metrics including: Body Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI), Body Fat, Fat-Free Body Weight, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Body Water, Skeletal Muscle, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, Basal Metabolism Rate and Metabolic Age. That’s a lot of data for virtually no work. And it’s been very rewarding to watch the numbers improve over time. SHOP HERE
CLOTHING & JEWELRY
ABLE is an ethical fashion brand that employs and empowers women as a solution to end poverty. And their leather goods are gorgeous, well made and guaranteed for life. I recently purchased the Olivia Tote and I’m obsessed with the outside pockets, but I also have my eye on the Rachel Wristlet. SHOP HERE (and they’re running 25% off everything until 11/29/21)
I purchased this subscription (for myself) a year ago and I truly love it. Each month I get a specially curated box from Om & Ah that includes an article of clothing and a special surprise. Om & Ah makes premium luxury loungewear. The subscription is $45/month or you get one month free if you purchase a six month subscription. In the year I’ve been doing it, I’ve loved every monthly delivery except one (which I gifted). If something doesn’t fit, you can return or exchange it. SHOP HERE
Based right here in Denver, I love the shirts, hats, athletic wear and hoodies emblazoned with “Be A Good Person.” They’re one of my favorite brands because the quality so good and the designs are so cute! SHOP HERE (and they’re running a 15% off sale.)
GIFTS FOR GUYS
If you live an active lifestyle, you’re likely dealing with some degree of muscle soreness. The bad news is that while exercise is critical, we tend to feel more sore as we get older. That’s where the Ekrin Percussive Massager comes in.
I bought the smallest model, called Bantam, because I wanted something I could easily slide into my purse or backpack when I’m hiking or traveling. It has three speeds, comes with four different attachments and weighs one pound. I use it almost every night and it’s definitely helped reduce muscle soreness and (bonus) it helps relax my tight hips so I’m sleeping better. Save 20% on any Ekrin model when you shop with my link.
Clean Bodycare and Skincare for Men
Help the guys in your life discover a new self-care ritual with some of my favorite clean body care and skin care products.
- Counterman Oil-Free Face Lotion – Great to apply after shaving. Lightweight lotion leaves skin hydrated but not greasy.
- Charcoal Body Bar – Formulated with charcoal and coconut oil, this invigorating body bar produces a creamy lather to wash away impurities and protect skin. A blend of natural citrus, mint, rosemary, and cedarwood oils give this daily soap a refreshing scent.
- Clean Deo – I like the coconut scent for men. It just smells clean.
- Sunscreen – If your guy is outside, he should be wearing a daily sunscreen (just like you)! I like this SPF25 lotion for face, this tinted spray for body (it also comes in an un-tinted formula), and this SPF30 stick to throw in a gym bag (or keep in the car).
See all of the options HERE. If you’re a new customer, use code CLEANFORALL20 to save 20% on your entire order. And if you don’t love what you order, there’s a generous 90-day return policy.
- The Intuitive Companion – this brand new book, written by my friend Michele Sammons Intuitive Seer will help you hone your intuition while you use it as a tool to answer your most pressing questions. It makes a great stocking stuffer.
- The Menopause Manifesto – a must-read for midlife women. So much good, factual, science-backed information.
- Visual Learners Guide to Being A Grownup – Funny and insightful book from one of my favorite artists, Matt Surelee
- Atlas of the Heart – Brand new book by “The GOAT”, Brene Brown.
See more book recommendations and links HERE.
Be sure to check out my previous gift guides for even more ideas:
- 2021 Father’s Day Gift Guide
- 2021 Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- 2020 Gift Guide for Grownups
- 2019 Gift Guide for Grownups
- 2018 Gift Guide for Grownups
Honestly, the stockings are my favorite part of holiday shopping. I love finding unique special goodies and packing each stocking full of surprises. Here are a few favorite ideas:
- Dark Chocolate Kit Kats – Try these and thank me later. They’re hard to find in stores, but you can get them on Amazon.
- BeautyCounter Beyond Gloss Mini Lip Gloss – All four of these colors are gorgeous and you can split the set into multiple gifts. Use code CLEANFORALL20 for 20% off.
- BeautyCounter Hand Cream – Set of three. Small size is perfect to fit in your purse or gym bag. Unisex fragrances – my husband loves them. Use code CLEANFORALL20 for 20% off.
- BeautyCounter Bath Oil Trio – Set of three. You only need to add a few drops to the tub. Super moisturizing. Use code CLEANFORALL20 for 20% off.
- Dropps Reusable Dish Cloths – a reusable and eco-friendly replacement for paper towels. Throw them in the wash or wash them in the dishwasher and use them over and over again.
- Slip Hair Scrunchies – these silk hair ties are a splurge, but the discount store knockoffs can’t compete. They really are the best! I always have one around my wrist so I can pop my hair into a cute ponytail or bun.
- RanBands for Apple Watch – switch of the look of your Apple watch with these stylish bands. Super affordable and cute. Save 20% when you SHOP HERE and use code Grownup20
- Luz Petite Ring – With its dainty silhouette and eye-catching sparkle, the Luz Petite Ring is true to its name. Wear it alone or stack it. Comes in gold or silver. SHOP HERE (and they’re running 25% off everything until 11/29/21)
- Doctor Bronners Peppermint Lip Balm – I’m never more than 5 feet from this product. It’s clean, ethically sourced, cheap and effective.
LOOKING FOR MORE DEALS?
This post has a summary of all of my current discount codes and special offers.
Also, you can find lots of my favorite products 365 days/year in the SHOP section of my blog. Here are the shortcuts:
This is not an ad. I have received no compensation for the 2021 Holiday Gift Guide for Grownups post. Although I’m not paid to endorse any of the products in this Gift Guide, if you follow my affiliate links to purchase them, I may get a small percentage as a commission—though it won’t cost you an extra penny.